Tomball offers so much for a small town in the Northwest area of Houston. East to get to and a great place to live. A main attraction and one of the more popular is the Old Town Tomball section off Main Street. Lots and lots of shopping is available, from Antiques, Boutiques, Specialty stores, Rustic Furniture, Crafts and the ever popular Junk stores where you can find that perfect decorating item you didn't know you had to have till you find it here.
Some of the more popular shops and Restaurants are;
- Tejas Chocolate & Barbecue. What a combination, great Bar-B-Q with crafted Chocolate deserts for take home. It made the Texas Monthly's "10 Best BBQ Joints in Texas".
- Main Street Crossing is a very nice Music Venue. Check them out for great entertainers. Great Atmosphere while listing to wide range of music.
- Me & My Porch is the place to go if you are Looking for decorating items, gifts or specially painted furniture from the very talented Pam Vance.
- 403 Eats is a Food Truck Venue with great selection of Menus from ever changing Food Truck Vendors. Picnic Tables, Games. It also has indoor seating with a 1,000 sq.ft. porch. They feature "Date Night' on Wednesdays and is Family Friendly place to go.
- Tomball Farmers Market, is open Rain or Shine on Satudays, all year long. Local Produce, pasture-raised meats, farm fresh eggs, cheeses, seafood, and artisan treats like gourmet jams and local honey, freshly-baked bread and handmade pasta, local coffee, and fiery salsas
- Lots of Antique stores line Main Streety and many are located just North & South on many of the side streets. Wear your best Walking Shoes and make a day of exploring the many shops & eateries.
There is something for Everyone in Old Town Tomball